Contest topics : Web Vulnerability Assessment
The team should be composed with members having following identical skills:
- Expertise on Problem Solving
- Expertise on Related Programming Skill
- Expertise on UX (UI)
- Expertise on Presentation
- Good Team Player
- Smart Decision Maker
Your team should be led by a decisive minded decision maker, who will lead the team and delegate the problem solving related task to his problem solver and programmer, who will guide the UX designer for a good user experience for the developed solution. All team members should have minimum presentation skill and also team working spirit.
- One or more team can participate from individual University. For example A University students can make team A, B, C.
- Different University/Institute Students are not allowed to make same team.
- Students should be able to submit necessary documents in favor of this condition as and when asked.
- Each Team may consist up to 3 members
- We will provide Internet Connection, PC, Supplies (i.e. Pen, Paper, Pencil etc.), and Food in our premises. So no need to carry your personal gadget to solve problem.
- Remember, Judges are seasoned professionals in the respective tracks and are free of any biasness, so Judges Decisions are final.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION
25th December, 2019
29th December, 2019
Venue : Daffodil International University
- Champion Team : Laptop for each team member
- Runner up : Smart phone
- Second Runner up : Tablet PC
- Special recognition for girls team
- Internship facilities for winners